1. I wrote an essay about SEX and it is in this issue
2. It’s their best-selling issue of all time!!!!!!!*
I read Kelly’s piece on couples bartering with sex on the plane on the way to Coachella. I have to tell you that it is probably the best thing I’ve read in GQ since I’ve started reading GQ in high school. I must have read it 20 times so far.
Trust me on this. Go out and buy it.
I’m dating. Here’s a cheat sheet.
The girl of my dreams is with someone else. Any advice?
A few ‘rules’ I live by when it comes to dating…
1. You shouldn’t have to work so hard to convince someone you’re worth dating. (This does not mean you should stop trying to improve yourself in all aspects however.)
2. The odds are in your favor to find someone just as or more compelling, as long as you are not expecting the same girl. Because you shouldn’t. Assuming you are living in the U.S., statically there are more women than men.
3. And if you do say/do something about it and she leaves him for you, you have to deal with the fact that she is the type of person that would leave someone mid-relationship for someone else. This might mean you in the future.
Don’t hold your breath. Go meet new people.
*EDIT* And make more moves in the future. Fortune favors the bold.